Sacksteder’s Christmas Tree Decoration Packages
Tree Package Suggestions
To identify the right number of ornaments for Christmas trees, you must consider your tree’s height and your ideal coverage.
You may want a minimalist look with fewer ornaments or a grand display with more layers of accents.
Here are our recommendations to help you determine the number of ornament sets that you need:
- For 7.5-foot trees, you need 1 tree package.
- 2 tree packages for heavier coverage or additional pieces to decorate your mantle,staircase or perhaps a wreath.
- For 9- to 10-foot trees, you will need 3 depending on coverage desired.
The size and shape of your tree will determine how many packages you would be interested in purchasing. Full trees require more than narrow ones, especially if you want a heavier coverage.
Decorating for Christmas Trees
- Place ribbons or garlands on your tree before hanging ornaments.
- Start with your most basic ornaments or the design with the highest number of pieces. Hang them evenly around your tree to lay the foundation for other decorations.
- Add the rest of your ornaments. Make sure to leave enough space between decorations of the same style. Fill in any empty areas around your tree.
Sacksteder’s Interiors custom designed Christmas Tree Packages to create a special and unique tree ~ make your Christmas tree stand out with custom quality Christmas decorations.
For more Holiday Design tips, look at our helpful Blogs by clicking here.
From all of us at Sacksteder’s, we wish you a blessed and merry Holiday Season!